991Total Entries
145Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Recent Blog Entries
PreviousNext
The Creator Of A New Day by surealworld on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm
This is the day the Lord has made .
God woke me up to face another day.
I got out of my bed by faith,not knowing if the day will bring peace or dread.
I open up the Bible,to feed upon God's daily bread,that I may face the day with strength and courage.
That I may be lead around the land mines,my enemy has planted in the battle field I must tread.
That by walking in the Spirit, I will not loose my head, when my enemy's action cause me to see red.
That people I come across while preforming my job will see I am a follower of Christ, not a hypocritical slob.
This is the day the Lord has made,let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
Nov. 03,2011

0 Comments Viewed 887 times
What is art by Janet Harvey on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am
What is art is it something that has been created by the spur of the moment, in the imagination or a trigger, from some thing being seen or heard. Or maybe experience
that has happend.

It could be you, have an idea, when you come to paint it, grows into something bigger or not quite where you expect it to go.

Some paintings, what they call art, could be something totally not what I call art.

It's something that each individual interprets differently. It's how the mind works,how,what they feel. How the person is feeling sad,happy,depressed. Using colour
subconsiously in their paintings.

What colours are you using at the moment? How does art make you feel?

There are all sorts of considerations how long does it take to do. What sort of reaction are you going to get. You don't actually think of all those things at the time.

Something to think about as a artist.

0 Comments Viewed 2530 times
Auto Air Condition Powered by Candy Bars by surealworld on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm
Here is something to think about! The more high tech inventions take over doing the common tasks of our daily lives , the more time we have on our hands. But this newly found freedom has produce a society that has a short attention span and is very self focused.
For example ample, many parents feel they don't have the time to figure out how to harness and channel the hyper activity of their children,in to a positive direction.
So they try to suppress the hyper activity by feeding their children drugs like Ridelin,turning their children into Zombies.
Well back in the seventies when the gas crises had American's sitting in a line that was sometimes a half a mile long,to get to the Gas station to get your turn to fuel one vehicle.
Well one sizzlin summers' day while I was in the car with my dad , we were melting away as our car inch it's way every ten minutes toward the gas station.
My dad came up with a clever way to harness my hyper activity. He had me sit behind him in the...

[ Continued ]

2 Comments Viewed 1445 times
I want That Duck's Phone Number by surealworld on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am
There is this man waiting by the copy machine for his report to finish printing out. He is startled out of his day dream of what he hopes to do during his weekend off , by the peculiar sound of the quack of a duck !
He whip his head around to find out what made the noise, and to his surprise,
there is the very attractive receptionist behind him with embarrassed look on her face.
The receptionist quickly apologies," Sorry to have startled you. I had duck for lunch, and I didn't have time to chew my food,because my lunch break was cut short by a unscheduled important meeting I had to attend. So the duck is repeating on me.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo March 27,2011

0 Comments Viewed 839 times
Dirty Hands by surealworld on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 am
The field has been purchased ,
The field has been fertilized,
by the blood of The Vine Dresser.

The Vine Dresser is in the market square,
hiring hands that are willing to work His land.
The Vine Dresser promises to share the fruit of the harvest,
with ever hand that work His land.

Will you get your hand dirty,
by working in the Vine Dresser's field,
or will you lay back in your easy chair?

Be quick to make up your mind,
for day light is burning fast.
The harvest ends at the approach of night.

The field has been purchased ,
The field has been fertilized,
by the blood of The Vine Dresser.

The Vine Dresser promises to share the fruit of the harvest,
with ever hand that work His land.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo October 20,2010

0 Comments Viewed 914 times