promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

660Total Entries
96Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Recent Blog Entries
PreviousNext
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm
"When you start a painting, it is somewhat outside you. At the conclusion, you seem to move inside the painting." - Fernando Botero

0 Comments Viewed 435 times
Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am
"Just slap anything on when you see a blank canvas staring you in the face like some imbecile. You don't know how paralyzing that is, that stare of a blank canvas is, which says to the painter, ‘You can't do a thing’.
- Van Gogh

Artist Quote of the day by the bach art gallery on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 pm
"An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision."
James Whistler

On/off the wall by the bach art gallery on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Today I was talking to someone who commissioned 2 pieces of my art. I asked him if he still liked it or if they had moved them somewhere else? No, they were still in the living room after 3 years. His words "they are part of the furniture" made us both laugh. Now I'm thinking ... I just hope that they don't get new furniture! :wink:

0 Comments Viewed 479 times
Colourful Keyring by the bach art gallery on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm
Seems like my keyring gets bigger each year. Red flashlight - check. Silver bling horseshoe from friend - check. Yellow quacking duck from friend - check. Black "I love my husky" chain - check. Green garage opener - check. I'm surprised there is any room for my coloured keys ... mmmm now if only I could find them?!! :lol:

0 Comments Viewed 533 times