A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blog Stats

1197Total Entries
172Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
Newbee by moorej2 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm
Okay so I'm new to this site and am still learning my way around it. I have uploaded (I think) some of my work. More or my more can be seen on my website and in better quality, plus I tend to check my site everyday. If you need to contact me my email's jennifermoore0120@gmail.com (I'm better as responding on that rather than this). I'm also on facebook so feel free to email me and I'll let you know my facebook account to add me. :)

website- www.jenniferalexandra.com

I love a good art discussion so get in touch!

JA
x

0 Comments Viewed 789 times
Modern art like a new trand by art-21 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:49 am
Modern art like a new trand in our sociaty and a new aesthetic and spiritual category in our present time. Modern technologies in Modern Art comes to our life.
For example, digial art - digital paintings etc...
Art needs to us for decorates and for cultural knowledges of the world and understanding and development of it .

Some art collections by Modern Art project http://art-21.ru/digital-art-en.html

0 Comments Viewed 774 times
My Photography by RayRay on Tue May 20, 2014 12:11 am
I love being a photographer and traveling so much! Never been in a plane. :roll: I really would rather drive because I can see the world. I love to take pictures of the great outdoors! :D To be able to capture the moment, within the moment. Oh it just does something to me. It can be animals, nature, landscapes whatever my eye catches. I Capture! I pull over and take pictures of Mountains such an awesome experience.I take pictures of the lizard running as me and my family travel down the nature path. I wish I could just have an RV and travel the world and capture images as much as I wanted...boy that would be a dream come true!!!!! :P But, until then I will travel North, South, East or West and take images...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 404 times
Proven ways to improve productivity by jenniferjonson618 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:33 am
Won’t waking up in the morning to a to-do list that you can finish in a day be great? We all can agree to the fact that being productive is something we all seek to master. However not every day it is possible for us to be productive. Getting distracted is very easy and hence losing productivity is easy. We all have our share of tiredness. However, if you constantly struggling to pay attention and stay productive at work than here are a few ways that will help you to enhance productivity in a person. one of the best ways that will help you to stay active and productive at work is by taking Modalert smart drug. So, let us see a few proven ways along with taking Modalert to stay active. Also, you can buy Modalert online without prescription.

Buy Modalert online without prescription

Enhance productivity the following w...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 127 times
In Indonesia there is a shortage of nurses by HelgaSara on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:08 am
He was taken away in an ambulance and a week later John Elliott had to be taken away too. To resist the sword of the Commonwealth in defence of another man, guilty or innocent, no man hath liberty; because such liberty takes away from the sovereign the means of protecting us, and is therefore destructive of the very essence of government. Said in a report. Of course, the specifics depend on the source of these higher prices. Something a little extra to keep an eye on is that according to the game notes, one of the linesmen will be Don Henderson, who also worked Wednesday's game against the Fake Yeezys For Sale Ducks. They went to the parking lot and Baskerville stabbed Rogers in the throat. Imagine how much worse it would be if we did not know what is happening all around us!. The franchise wasted no time with a countersuit and, according to CNN, one of the claims seeks to recover some...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 10 times